Translate page on 100+ languages:
You can pay also by Western Union Worldwide Transfer.
Tutor: Tanja Stojanovic
English as a Second Language Teacher
Tanja is originally from Serbia. She has a Bachelor’s Degree in IT (Information Technology). Tanya has 2+ years of experience working as an ESL teacher (online and offline). Also, she has TESOL certification to teach English to adults and kids. She is a proud owner of a Business English Degree.
Be able to read and understand English at the B1-B2 level.
What will you learn:
Achieve learning outcomes for Band 8+ in every section
Academic and General Exam Strategies and Tactics
Increase Reading Answer Accuracy to Band 8+Successfully overcome IELTS Listening Traps
Know what IELTS Examiners want from Speaking and Writing
20+ Assignments to Test Your Knolwedge
Monthly Live GROUP Class with Real-Time Advice (Reading, Listening, Writing)
Time Management Strategies for Score Improvement Course Completely Updated in 2020 (Every Exam Section)
What You Get From This Course
- · 160+ Lectures in PDF format
- · Strategies and Tactics for Each Section
- · Instructor-Led Examples of Mastering Each Section
- · Free Participation in Monthly Live Group Class (Reading, Listening, Writing)
- · Contest Entry Into Our Monthly 5 Hour Private Training Giveaway
- · Exam Advice From Past Examiners/Graders
- · Teacher-Led Explanations of Each Answer
- · Access To Skills Exercises and Quizzes
- Writing advice and recommendations (through certain lectures)
- Speaking advice and recommendations (learn from student reviews)
- A Monthly Live Class covering a different topic
- Speaking Test Examples to Learn From
By the end of this IELTS course, you will:
- be familiar with all parts of the IELTS test
- have some useful tips to help you achieve your IELTS goals
- understand how the IELTS test is assessed
- know how to produce a Band 7 -8 Level Task 1 and Task 2
- be able to complete Reading Passages in under 20 minutes with 85% accuracy
- effectively scan for keyword sentences in Reading
- recognize when answers are given in the Listening Section
- understand grader expectations to receive and extremely high score
Who this course is for:
- IELTS Students who need USA, UK, AU, or Canadian University admission should take this course.
- Individuals who need IELTS English for job certification should take this course.
- Individuals who need IELTS English for immigration purposes should take this course.
- IELTS Students with Intermediate English should take this course.
- Students seeking to improve their General English should take this course.
- Students needing to learn IELTS Reading
- Students needing to learn IELTS Listening
- Students needing to learn IELTS Writing Task 1 and 2
- Students needing to learn IELTS Speaking
- Students with Beginner English or who are not serious should NOT take this course.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?